Boudoir Photography is a something that I think every woman should consider these days. Not for their spouse or future spouse or significant other but for themselves. Most women that come to me seeking boudoir photography are doing them as a gift for someone. "M" is no different. She is getting married in a few weeks and presenting these as a gift to her husband on their wedding day. I think it is a wonderful sentiment and something that he will truly love! What I liked even more was spending the time with M and taking pictures that showed her through then lens of a camera how beautiful she is. I believe that these types of photos are a gift to ourselves as well. They take back what media has stolen, a sense of self worth and beauty for every woman. I am sure you will agree that "M' rocks her curves with style! Her soon to be husband is a lucky man! Congratulations "M"!
Boudoir Sessions are a relatively new concept to most people. Some people book sessions for their significant others and some book sessions leading up to a special occasion like a wedding. I believe that the boudoir session should be for the woman who is posing and she should enjoy the images for her own sense of self as much as who she is giving them to.
I want everyone woman who comes through the door to feel special coming in and feel beautiful and thrilled with the images when the session is done.
Here are just some of the boudoir session images I have had the pleasure of taking. This is a recent bridal boudoir shoot before her upcoming wedding! Congratulations G!
I have been trying to support and sing the praises of local businesses around me every week and this week is no exception. This week I want to tell you about another great place, Oceanside Animal Hospital. Oceanside Animal Hospital is located in Sandwich, Massachusetts at the corner of Tupper Road and Route 6A. They are a new full service animal hospital and retail boutique. This is where I take my dog, Charlie and my sister takes her dog Max.
The level of care and compassion at Oceanside is the best that I have ever had. I feel comfortable and confident that my pets are always getting the best care. I can tell you as a pet owner that I have definitely not always felt that way. In fact, I have had a handful of really bad experiences with other places.
Oceanside treats their patients and owners like family. They are warm and caring and their level of care and attention to their patients is fantastic. If you are looking for a vet, this is the only place I will go. Oceanside can be reached at Phone (508) 744-3838 Email firstname.lastname@example.org and website http://www.oceansideanimal.com
So now that it is getting nicer out and summer is coming more of us are thinking about taking vacations and getting out and about. In addition to wanting to have loads of fun on your trip, you probably want to capture some moments that remind you of the great time that you had. Here are some things that I find helpful.
1. If you are driving bring a tripod. You want a picture of the WHOLE family.
2. When you set people up look for a location with a bench or some rocks, something that will make it easier to stagger people. Photos are so much more interesting that way.
3. Stay away from bold prints. If one person is wearing a brig floral caftan, that will certainly be the focus of the picture!
4. If you have kids, take pictures in the morning. That is usually their best time and the time they are most willing to listen to direction. Also I am not above bribery (carry a little treat with you, a couple M&M's go a long way!
5. Mid afternoon is the best time to capture great lighting. It's called the golden hour and you have great light if you think you can get you family to pose then.
6. Save noontime for lunch not pictures! There is usually a hazy film on your images when the sun is right over head. I try to avoid taking pictures at this time if I can help it!
If all of this seems like a lot, consider calling a photographer located where you are staying and having them meet you for an afternoon. Family Photo Shoots are affordable and you won't regret having some great images to cherish! Happy Shooting!